Saturday, June 28, 2014

Traveling traveling traveling....

Though I never thought I would do it, my work and travel adventures have driven me to start documenting.  Kip, an old friend, would tell you that I am much better at the spoken word than written since I would have him check my papers for grammar and spelling at the local bar while in business school, but I am going to give it a go.

Starting off, this blog is supposed to be about food, travel and the ability for a man in his early 40's (actually 40) to balance work, weight and fun.

Today we start off with the real adventure...Boston to Barcelona!

Since January, I have logged just about 90,000 miles with Delta and even more points with Starwood. I am a traveler who is loyal...but this trip, lasting 14 days will be one for the ages as our kids spend time at summer camp.  Delta will get us there, and where in our control...Starwood will house us.  

Our journey will take us to Barcelona, Florence, Tuscany and Paris...with some very active parts in Tuscany as we cycle for 5 days eating pasta, drinking wine and tasting olive oil.  We hope the balance of being active and eating great food will do us well.  

We hit Barcelona tomorrow morning and hope to have some good stories to share...

Welcome to www.travelingmoss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment